Seacroft Grange is proud to be a 'Good' School.
"The school provides a happy, calm and secure environment where pupils can thrive." (Ofsted, June 2016)
Seacroft Grange is a member of the Leeds East Primary Partnership Trust
Welcome to our school website. I am extremely proud of the children, staff and community at Seacroft Grange. Our school is an extremely special place. The following pieces of information give you a broad overview of what our school vision and values are. You wouldn't have to spend a long time in our school to hear some of these things.
‘Investing in GOLD standard’
Gold is precious, it has high value, the world’s economies are based around it. Gold is associated with investment. Everything we do as a school is investing in our learning community ensuring that we shine.
We have 8 GOLDEN rules to help us SHINE. These are SOCIAL rules for life (for everyone in our learning community):
- We choose our words carefully so that we show respect for each other
- We listen to each other so that we get things right
- We keep safe hands and feet so that we do not hurt ourselves or other people
- We make our problems smaller not bigger so that we can sort them out quickly and feel happy again
- We work hard and achieve GOLD standard so that we can be proud of ourselves and our work
- We look after our school so that we have a GOLD standard place to work
- We focus not fuss so that we own our own behaviour
- We are in the right place at the right time so that we are safe and secure.
'We want the best for and the best from everyone in our learning community.'
This applies to everyone:
- We will give our children the best possible education and we expect them to work hard and behave well
- We will give our staff all the support they need and expect them to work hard for our children
- We will give parents and carers all the support we can and we expect them to support us to support their children.
Check out all the fantastic goings-on at our wonderful school by checking out our Twitter feeds.
You should be able to find all the information you need on this website. If you can't then please click the contact us button at the top of the screen and get in touch and we'll do all we can to help.
Mr Chris Florey